On January 27, an online training “Cassation appeals in criminal proceedings” was held for prosecutors in order to increase their professional competence in cassation appeals.
Matters that were addressed during the training:
- judicial decisions that can be appealed in cassation;
- subjects of appeal against court decisions in cassation;
- procedure and terms of cassation appeal;
- powers of the court of cassation as a result of consideration of the cassation appeal;
- grounds for revocation or change of the court decision by the court of cassation.
Diana Danko – prosecutor.
Arevik Abramiants – expert of the analytical department of training of prosecutors of the Prosecutor’s Training Center of Ukraine.